DNAtix: Store, Analyze and Share your DNA
What does DNAtix offer?
- A blockchain Infrastructure for Genetic storage and transfer
- An ecosystem and Portal for GDAPPS (genetic apps)
- Anonymous genetic services
- Own your DNA
- Propelling genetic research to develop new health solutions
- Get specific big Data for small money
- Propelling precision personalizes medicine
- Customer targeted platform- easy to use
Why is DNAtix platform so innovative?
- Enabling upload, storage & transfer of DNA sequences
- Advanced Blockchain Genetic platform – able to deal with large data files
- Provides complete anonymity
- Connects customers with solutions
- State of the art user experience
What does DNAtix offer to the community ?
DNAtix enables everyone to control and manage their genetic information:
1. DNAtix makes data of DNA sequence accessible to end users, enabling them to take active actions towards preventive medicine.
2. DNAtix platform enables uploading of partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing of these sequences.
3. DNAtix platform is based on advanced Blockchain technologies enabling anonymous and secured digitized genetic services.
DNAtix ecosystem, connecting users with labs, researchers and health organizations DNAtix platform, providing anonymous genetic services.
A cutting-edge blockchain-based genetics platform providing anonymous and encrypted genetic services.
DNAtix has completed two Proof Of Concept (POC) pilots of transferring genomic data over a Blockchain.
The DNAtix Token Smart Contracts are the most innovative Genetic smart contracts for performing genomic services over the Blockchain.
- DNAtix proprietary DNA compression algorithm compresses human DNA sequences by up to 99% of their original size
- DNAtix is the first company to ever transfer DNA sequence on a Blockchain
- DNAtix genetic wallet supports digitized DNA storage, transfer, testing, referrals to solution providers and more
- DNAtix is conducting 2 pilots with major health provider and pharma company
- Leading technological, scientific and business team of professionals
1. Who are we?
DNAtix is an innovative company led by a visionary team in the genetic space, integrating two cutting edge technologies – Digitized DNA sequencing and blockchain. DNAtix is developing a genetic ecosystem which will enable all players operating in the field to collaborate and create new solutions for the genetic world and exciting possibilities for medical research. The use of blockchain technology provide users with the ability to use their genetic information in an anonymous manner, making genetics more accessible for all. The genetic blockchain-based platform will support anonymous and encrypted genetic services including: analysis, storage, and transfer of digitized DNA sequences, direct-to-consumer.
2. Why is DNAtix technology so innovative?
- DNAtix’s working prototype platform will enable uploading partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing these sequences.
- The DNAtix platform is based on advanced blockchain technology which will enable anonymous and secured digitized genetic services
- DNAtix will enable clients through its technology to manage their genetic data, share the data and get rewarded and connect with genetic service providers.
3. What is DNAtix platform used for?
DNAtix connects end users and service providers (solution providers and genetic service providers). It will allow end users to:
- Manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely
- Make smarter decisions regarding future health – Today!
- Store, transfer and test their DNA and easily connect with solution providers.
4. What will DNAtix offer its users?
DNAtix will enable everyone to control and manage their genetic information:
- DNAtix will make raw DNA data accessible to end users, enabling them to take active actions towards preventive medicine.
- DNAtix platform will allow uploading of partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing of these sequences.
- DNAtix platform is based on advanced blockchain technologies that will enable anonymous and secured digitized genetic services.
5. What is DNA (sequence) and DNA sequencing?
DNA is the molecule that holds the genetic information of living organisms. DNA could be extracted and isolated from blood, saliva or buccal sampling. The two DNA strands are composed of simpler units that are called nucleotides and which include one of four nucleobases: Adenine(A), Thymine(T), Cytosine(C) or Guanine (G). Once the precise ordering of the nucleobases (A, T, G, C) in a DNA strand is determined (=Sequenced), many features could be deduced such as the risk of developing a certain genetic condition. The precise order of a DNA nucleobase is known as a DNA sequence and the process of determining the order of nucleobases is called DNA Sequencing.
Israel Office (HQ)
Ramat-Gan, ISRAEL 5210801
Calabasas, CA 91302