DNAtix: Store, Analyze and Share your DNA
What does DNAtix offer?
- A blockchain Infrastructure for Genetic storage and transfer
- An ecosystem and Portal for GDAPPS (genetic apps)
- Anonymous genetic services
- Own your DNA
- Propelling genetic research to develop new health solutions
- Get specific big Data for small money
- Propelling precision personalizes medicine
- Customer targeted platform- easy to use
Why is DNAtix platform so innovative?
- Enabling upload, storage & transfer of DNA sequences
- Advanced Blockchain Genetic platform – able to deal with large data files
- Provides complete anonymity
- Connects customers with solutions
- State of the art user experience
What does DNAtix offer to the community ?
DNAtix enables everyone to control and manage their genetic information:
1. DNAtix makes data of DNA sequence accessible to end users, enabling them to take active actions towards preventive medicine.
2. DNAtix platform enables uploading of partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing of these sequences.
3. DNAtix platform is based on advanced Blockchain technologies enabling anonymous and secured digitized genetic services.
DNAtix ecosystem, connecting users with labs, researchers and health organizations DNAtix platform, providing anonymous genetic services.
A cutting-edge blockchain-based genetics platform providing anonymous and encrypted genetic services.
DNAtix has completed two Proof Of Concept (POC) pilots of transferring genomic data over a Blockchain.
The DNAtix Token Smart Contracts are the most innovative Genetic smart contracts for performing genomic services over the Blockchain.
- DNAtix proprietary DNA compression algorithm compresses human DNA sequences by up to 99% of their original size
- DNAtix is the first company to ever transfer DNA sequence on a Blockchain
- DNAtix genetic wallet supports digitized DNA storage, transfer, testing, referrals to solution providers and more
- DNAtix is conducting 2 pilots with major health provider and pharma company
- Leading technological, scientific and business team of professionals
Who are we?
DNAtix is an innovative company led by a visionary team with expertise in genetics and cyber spaces, integrating two cutting edge technologies – Digital genetics and blockchain. DNAtix is developing a genetic ecosystem which will enable all players operating in the field to collaborate and create new solutions for the genetic world and exciting possibilities for medical research. The use of blockchain technology provide users with the ability to use their genetic information in an anonymous manner, making genetics more secured and accessible for all. The genetic blockchain-based platform will allow analysis, storage, and transfer of digitized DNA sequences, direct-to-consumer.
What does DNAtix offer to its users?
DNAtix enable users to enjoy the benefits of digital genetics while maintaining the highest levels of privacy and security. DNAtix develops blockchain based technologies for organizations and companies (Health-care organization, hospitals, genetic labs) that enable secured and automatic transfer and monetization of genetic data and empowers individuals so they can store and share their genetic information to better understand their ancestry, inherited traits, and their risk for developing certain disease. The users) can also share the genetic data with researchers and be rewarded for participation in research. DNAtix offers users control of one of their most important and personal assets – Their DNA code.
What are the services that DNAtix offer?
DNAtix allows people that would like to partially (Exome sequencing) or fully (Whole genome sequencing), sequence their DNA for the first time and do it securely and with high anonymity. DNAtix also allow people that have shared their genetic information with other companies to upload their data anonymously and become the real owners of their data. With DNAtix platform you own your DNA and you may chose who and in what ways to share it with others!
Will DNAtix have access to my DNA?
DNAtix creates a digital vault that enables secured storage of genetic data. The vault can be accessed by a private key that is known only to the owner of the vault – the user. DNAtix doesn’t have the key and has no access to the data stored in the vault. The owner of the vault can decide with whom to share the data (encrypted) and how (the DNA may be shared as a whole or in parts).
What does DNAtix offer to its partners?
DNAtix platform allows Health care organizations, genetic labs, Government office and hospitals to offer their clients secured and easy-to-use genetic platform for storing, sharing and analyzing their DNA. If you already provide genetic services to your clients, by using the DNAtix platform you can now offer new levels of security and accessibility.
Why is DNAtix technology so innovative?
DNAtix’s working prototype platform will enable uploading partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing these sequences. The DNAtix platform is based on advanced blockchain technology which is designed for anonymous and secured digitized genetic services. DNAtix will enable clients through its technology to manage their genetic data, share the data and get rewarded and connect with genetic service providers. The data is compressed with DNAtix proprietary algorithm, encrypted, anonymized and can then be shared by the user who is the owner of the data.
What can DNAtix platform be used for?
DNAtix connects end users and service providers (solution providers and genetic service providers). It will allow end users to:
Manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely
Make smarter decisions regarding future health – Today!
Store, transfer and test their DNA and easily connect with solution providers.
What is DNA (Sequence) and DNA Sequencing
DNA is the molecule that holds the genetic information of living organisms. DNA could be extracted and isolated from blood, saliva or buccal sampling. The two DNA strands are composed of simpler units that are called nucleotides and which include one of four nucleobases: Adenine(A), Thymine(T), Cytosine(C) or Guanine (G). Once the precise ordering of the nucleobases (A, T, G, C) in a DNA strand is determined (=Sequenced), many features could be deduced such as the risk of developing a certain genetic condition. The precise order of a DNA nucleobase is known as a DNA sequence and the process of determining the order of nucleobases is called DNA Sequencing.
Can I invest or become a partner in the DNAtix ecosystem?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Israel Office (HQ)
Ramat-Gan, ISRAEL 5210801
Calabasas, CA 91302