- A blockchain Infrastructure for Genetic storage and transfer
- An ecosystem and Portal for GDAPPS (genetic apps)
- Anonymous genetic services
- Own your DNA
- Propelling genetic research to develop new health solutions
- Get specific big Data for small money
- Propelling precision personalizes medicine
- Customer targeted platform- easy to use
- Enabling upload, storage & transfer of DNA sequences
- Advanced Blockchain Genetic platform – able to deal with large data files
- Provides complete anonymity
- Connects customers with solutions
- State of the art user experience
DNAtix enables everyone to control and manage their genetic information:
1. DNAtix makes raw data of DNA sequence accessible to end users, enabling them to take active actions towards preventive medicine.
2. DNAtix platform will allow uploading of partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing of these sequences.
3. DNAtix platform is based on advanced blockchain technologies enabling anonymous and secured digitized genetic services.
DNATIX TOKENS (DNATIX)
1 DNATIX = $1.00
ETH, BTC, BANK WIRE USD/EUR
- Token Pre-sale Dates:
August 15 – November 14
- Public Token Sale Dates:
November 15 – December 15
- Hard Cap:
- Soft Cap:
- Team Members
- Private Sale
- Token Public Sale
- Token lock-up (foundation)
- Marketing & PR
- Team Expansion
DNAtix is reserving 3% (4.5 million tokens) of the issued DNATIX Tokens for the different bounty programs for the entire sale process.
Token Price $0.40
Token Price $0.50
Token Price $0.60
The DNAtix roadmap focuses on the development of the technology, operations infrastructure, new partnerships, and marketing initiatives.
DNAtix developed prototype of its genetic platform
DNAtix adopts blockchain technology
DNAtix 1st Proof of Concept –
DNAtix compression tool developed
DNAtix 2nd Proof of Concept -
Token Private sale completed
Token Pre-Sale Starts
Release of 99% DNA Compression Algorithm
Public Token Sale Starts
DNAtix First direct to consumer product launch
DNAtix’s visionary team include blockchain and crypto experts, scientists and physicians, business development, marketing and legal specialists, dedicated to creating the first blockchain based genetic ecosystem.
1. Who are we?
DNAtix is an innovative company led by a visionary team in the genetic space, integrating two cutting edge technologies – Digitized DNA sequencing and blockchain. DNAtix is developing a genetic ecosystem which will enable all players operating in the field to collaborate and create new solutions for the genetic world and exciting possibilities for medical research. The use of blockchain technology provide users with the ability to use their genetic information in an anonymous manner, making genetics more accessible for all. The genetic blockchain-based platform will support anonymous and encrypted genetic services including: analysis, storage, and transfer of digitized DNA sequences, direct-to-consumer.
2. Why is DNAtix technology so innovative?
- DNAtix’s working prototype platform will enable uploading partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing these sequences.
- The DNAtix platform is based on advanced blockchain technology which will enable anonymous and secured digitized genetic services
- DNAtix will enable clients through its technology to manage their genetic data, share the data and get rewarded and connect with genetic service providers.
3. What is DNAtix platform used for?
DNAtix connects end users and service providers (solution providers and genetic service providers). It will allow end users to:
- Manage their genetic information effortlessly and securely
- Make smarter decisions regarding future health – Today!
- Store, transfer and test their DNA and easily connect with solution providers.
4. What will DNAtix offer its users?
DNAtix will enable everyone to control and manage their genetic information:
- DNAtix will make raw DNA data accessible to end users, enabling them to take active actions towards preventive medicine.
- DNAtix platform will allow uploading of partial and/or full genome sequences as well as storing, transferring and testing of these sequences.
- DNAtix platform is based on advanced blockchain technologies that will enable anonymous and secured digitized genetic services.
5. What is DNA (sequence) and DNA sequencing?
DNA is the molecule that holds the genetic information of living organisms. DNA could be extracted and isolated from blood, saliva or buccal sampling. The two DNA strands are composed of simpler units that are called nucleotides and which include one of four nucleobases: Adenine(A), Thymine(T), Cytosine(C) or Guanine (G). Once the precise ordering of the nucleobases (A, T, G, C) in a DNA strand is determined (=Sequenced), many features could be deduced such as the risk of developing a certain genetic condition. The precise order of a DNA nucleobase is known as a DNA sequence and the process of determining the order of nucleobases is called DNA Sequencing.
DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size
Life’s Code: Blockchain and the Future of Genomics
DNAtix And Biologix are launching a Pilot in Nigeria Aiming to Offer Advance Genetic Services
The DNAtix development team has conducted the first successful proof of concept test for transferring DNA sequences on the blockchain.
Healthcare Blockchain Improves to Handle Genome Data
The Future of Genetics Testing
Genetic blockchain startup DNAtix releases its first blockchain-based open-source DNA compression tool
DNAtix Meets Milestone PoC with DNA Blockchain Transfer
DAILY CRYPTO- GUEST: Ofer Lidsky, Co-Founder at Digital DNAtix Ltd.
DNAtix has built its own blockchain to allow both anonymous data transfer of DNA sequence and to also allow people to have their genomes sequenced anonymously
Interview: DNAtix How Blockchain revolutionises DNA storage
Tfuzot Israel 6B
Givatayim, ISRAEL 5358325
23622 Calabasas Rd
Suite #111, Calabasas, CA 91302